Blue Zone Marine Intensive Mask Abalone [Anti-Polluaging & Ultra Hydrating]
Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Blithe's Abalone Sheet Mask contains Abalone (Sea Snail) extract, full of minerals, proteins, and amino acids to protect even the most sensitive skin. It provides deep and thorough hydration to dry skin with Hyaluronic acid and Biosaccharid gum-1, known for its excellent moisture holding ability. Also formulated with Marine Collagen to make skin soft and moist by controlling oil balance.
Blog : Brand Overview: Blithe
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Abalone Extract, Fructan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen,, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycerin, Citrus Media Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantofolia (Lime) Oil Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Lear Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Betaine, BIS-Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Allantoin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 20 Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.