Blithe's Patting Splash Masks are based on old Korean traditions where Korean women ‘splashed’ skin-beneficial waters over their skin after cleansing. Splash masks are highly concentrated liquids with Lactic acid and Botanical extracts to re-texturize and smooth skin instantly and increase radiance over time. Immensely popular and ofter compared to Sunday Riley’s Good Genes lactic acid treatment at a fraction of the cost!
Available in 3 varieties:
- Yellow Citrus & Honey for brightening
- Green Tea for healing and soothing
- Purple Berry, a rejuvenating mask rich in antioxidants from Red Berries
Blog : Brand Overview: Blithe
- Pour a capful of splash mask into a clean bowl of water (the ideal ratio of formula to water is 1:100, so a capful requires 700ml of water).
- Stir with finger tips
- Splash generously onto face and pat into skin. Repeat several times.
- Alternative method: soak a cotton pad with water and poor 1 drop of the splash mask onto the pad. Wipe across the face and pat the product into skin.
- Suitable for daily use. For best results, use at least 2-3 times a week.
Water, Glycerin, Lactic acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2Hexanediol, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract; Sodium Lactate Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Duicis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Dextrin, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract(30ppm), Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawbenry) Fruit Extract(30ppm), Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract30ppml, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract(30ppm), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract(30ppm)
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.