Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask | order above €100,- and get a gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Blithe's Patting Splash Masks are based on old Korean traditions where Korean women ‘splashed’ skin-beneficial waters over their skin after cleansing. Splash masks are highly concentrated liquids with Lactic acid and Botanical extracts to re-texturize and smooth skin instantly and increase radiance over time. Immensely popular and ofter compared to Sunday Riley’s Good Genes lactic acid treatment at a fraction of the cost!
Available in 3 varieties:
- Yellow Citrus & Honey for brightening
- Green Tea for healing and soothing
- Purple Berry, a rejuvenating mask rich in antioxidants from Red Berries
Blog : Brand Overview: Blithe
- Pour a capful of splash mask into a clean bowl of water (the ideal ratio of formula to water is 1:100, so a capful requires 700ml of water).
- Stir with finger tips
- Splash generously onto face and pat into skin. Repeat several times.
- Alternative method: soak a cotton pad with water and poor 1 drop of the splash mask onto the pad. Wipe across the face and pat the product into skin.
- Suitable for daily use. For best results, use at least 2-3 times a week.
Water, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Dextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
The soothing green tea calms, softens and helps balance my skin to keep excess oil at bay and prevent any monthly breakout from happening.