Customer service / FAQ
TOP frequently asked questions
- Why did my price changed at the check out?Why did my price changed at the check out?
Due to the EU regulation since 1 July 2021, we are forced to calculate the local VAT. The prices on our site are standard 21% VAT. If your local VAT is lower or higher than 21%, it can affect the final price.
For more information about this regulation click here.
- How long are the products in my shopping cart kept?How long are the products in my shopping cart kept?
If you are logged in, the shopping cart will be saved for 2 weeks. If not, it will be emptied after 30 minutes.
- There is no payment optionThere is no payment option
It is possible that due to a system error all payment methods have become invisible. Please contact us and we will resolve this asap.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Is there a limit on my wishlist?Is there a limit on my wishlist?You can save up to a maximum of 50 products on your wishlist. We know it's not enough for some of you. A limit has been built in to make the website run smoothly, there is unfortunately nothing we can do to increase that amount.
- Where can I find the shopping cart? Where can I find the shopping cart?
The shopping cart can be found at the top right of the browser, next to your favourites. If you can't find it, try zooming out the screen.
- Can I also pick up my order at your warehouse?Can I also pick up my order at your warehouse?
Yes, you can. After completing your order you can make an appointment to pickup your order.
Johannes Huddeweg 14
- How long does it take before I receive my order?How long does it take before I receive my order?
Orders placed on working days before 22:00, will be shipped the same day. However, we are not always able to comply with this: sometimes the shipment can take a little longer due to certain circumstances.
Check our shipping information here: https://www.littlewonderland.nl/en/service/shipping-returns/
- My address is incorrect, what now?My address is incorrect, what now?
- If the order has not yet been shipped: please contact our customer service as soon as possible.
- If the order has been shipped: as soon as you have received the Track & Trace details, you can adjust the delivery address (DHL Service Point or house number) or time yourself. This way you might able to receive it even the address is incorrect.
- The status of my Track and Trace code remains unchanged. What should I do?The status of my Track and Trace code remains unchanged. What should I do?
Once your order has been transferred to DHL and is on its way to you, the Track&Trace status will change. We advise you to consult the website again at a later time. If there is no change within 24 hours of shipment, please contact us.
- What happens to my order if I am not at home to receive it?What happens to my order if I am not at home to receive it?
After a failed delivery attempt, the DHL deliveryman will place a card in your letterbox and you will receive an email informing you that the delivery has failed. You can specify a different delivery time or location on the same day, until 11:59 PM, using DHL's online Track&Trace environment. If you do not make a new delivery appointment, your order will be ready the next day at the nearest DHL ServicePoint.
- Order was delivered according to Track&Trace data, but I have not received it.Order was delivered according to Track&Trace data, but I have not received it.
We kindly ask you to first ask your immediate neighbors whether they may have received a package or card. Also check the mailboxes. Has your order not yet surfaced? Please contact us. Our delivery partner will then investigate the status of the order. If you still receive your order in the meantime, kindly let us know so we can abort the investigation.
Discount codes and promotions
- Can I combine multiple discount codes?Can I combine multiple discount codes?
Unfortunately it is not possible to combine multiple discount codes with each other.
- How can I collect Wonder Points?How can I collect Wonder Points?
As soon as you registered for an account and are logged in, you can start collecting. Every euro you spend with us is converted into a Wonder Point. So €50 worth of K-beauty means 50 Wonder Points (WPs) for you.
Once you have collected 125 Wonder Points, you can exchange them for a €5 voucher. And you can then apply that discount voucher to your next order! Click here for more information about the Wonder Points.
- Do you offer giftcards? Where can I find them?Do you offer giftcards? Where can I find them?
Yes, we do! You can find them here.
Giftcards range between €10 and €100.
- I received several LW Gift cards, can I combine them?I received several LW Gift cards, can I combine them?
Yes, that is possible. Please contact our customer service, they will be able to help you.
- I’ve placed an order, why is Wonder Points isn't showing up on my account?I’ve placed an order, why is Wonder Points isn't showing up on my account?
It can take up to 5 working days before your Wonder Points show up on your account.
- Can i return my order?Can i return my order?
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason, provided that the seal is not broken. If the seal is broken, your order is final and can not be returned. If you use your right of withdrawal, you have 14 days after cancellation to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are approximately €6.95 (in The Netherlands, for other countries please contact our customer service), for the exact rates consult the website of your carrier. If you use your right of withdrawal, the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging will be returned to the web store. To exercise this right you can contact us via [email protected]. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
When returning from Belgium or Germany, send us an email with your contact information to [email protected]. We will assist you on the return process.
- Do I have to pay return costs?Do I have to pay return costs?
Unfortunately, we do not have a free return service. It is recommended that you only buy the products that you really need. Is the product(s) not what you are looking for, and is the product still fully sealed in the packaging? Then you can return it to us.
Keep in mind that returning is at your own expense. We can create a return label for €6.50(in the Netherlands, for other countries please contact our customer service) or you can return it yourself with a courier of your choice. Please always keep the shipping receipt until the case is settled.
For the exceptions below, you don't have to pay return costs:
- Received wrong product
- Product arrived damaged
- The product I wish to order is sold out, when will it be back in stock?The product I wish to order is sold out, when will it be back in stock?
Little Wonderland will do its best to keep all products in stock, unfortunately due to circumstance we are unable to. We supply our products to both individuals and companies all over Europe, the demand often exceeds the supply. In addition, the products are produced in South Korea and shipped to the Netherlands, anything can happen underway to our warehouse.
Do you want to be the first to know when a product is back in stock? Leave your email by clicking the "Notify me" button on the product page.
- The product I bought does not seem to be full. Has it been open yet?The product I bought does not seem to be full. Has it been open yet?
Some brands make the tubes bigger to make their products look more attractive. This can make it look like the tube is 'half empty', but this was done deliberately. Upon arrival, all products are checked to ensure that you do not receive a previously opened product.
- How do I read the date on the packaging?How do I read the date on the packaging?
In Korea, they have production date and expiration date, which can be seen from the 2 Korean characters:
제조 = Production date
까지 = Expiration date
Also, they start the number first with Year / Month / Day instead of Day / Month / Year.
If your products are expired, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can assist you further.
- I have not received a confirmation emailI have not received a confirmation email
Within a few minutes after completing your order you will receive a confirmation email in your mailbox. Did you not receive a confirmation email? Check if it accidentally ended up in your spam box. If you do not find a confirmation e-mail, please contact us, we will be glad to help you.
- When will I receive the Track and Trace code?When will I receive the Track and Trace code?
Orders placed before 22:00 are shipped the same working day (Mon - Fri). You will receive the Track and Trace code by email on that same evening. Did you not receive a Track and Trace code? Please check whether it has accidentally ended up in your spam box. If you do not find a Track and Trace mail there, please contact us, we will be happy to help you.
- I purchased a sunscreen, but the container is half-empty. Has my product been used?I purchased a sunscreen, but the container is half-empty. Has my product been used?
Missha chooses to put their products in a bigger container, to make the product look more visually pleasing. It may seem like the container is ‘half-empty’, but we can assure you it’s not; this has been done on purpose.
- Upon receipt, my product appears to be expired, what now?Upon receipt, my product appears to be expired, what now?
In Korea they have production date and expiration date, which can be seen in the 2 Korean character:
제조 = Manufacturing date
까지 = Expiration date
They also start the number first with Year / Month / Day instead of Day / Month / Year.
Should your products turn out to be out of date, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you further.
- How can I contact you?How can I contact you?
Is your question not among our most frequently asked questions? Please contact us via the following channels:
- Social Media
Contact us on Facebook or Instagram.
Our customer service is available between 9:30 AM and 6:00 PM from Monday to Thursday, and on Friday between 9:30 and 4:00 PM. At the bottom right of the website, you can ask your question via the chat symbol.
We work with a central program where all communication comes together on 1 channel. It is therefore not necessary to contact us on multiple channels.
- Social Media
- How long do I have to wait for an answer?How long do I have to wait for an answer?
LW customer service representatives do their utmost to answer customer questions as quickly as possible within 48 hours. To ensure that they can help you quickly, we kindly ask you not to approach us through multiple channels, or contact us multiple times about the same subject.
- I have a complaint.I have a complaint.
We advise you to first report complaints to us by emailing [email protected]. If this does not lead to a solution, then it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not dealt with elsewhere yet, you are free to deposit your complaint via the European Union platform.
- Why doesn’t customer support answer my question right away?Why doesn’t customer support answer my question right away?
Our wonderful customer care team works really hard to solve your questions and issues as quickly as possible. To ensure that we can help you ASAP, we kindly instruct you not to contact us through several channels, and not to send us multiple messages regarding the same issue.
- Is there a limit on my Wishlist?Is there a limit on my Wishlist?
Unfortunately yes, our system is built to store up to 50 products on the wishlist. We know it might not be enough for some of you, but sadly we can't change it.
- How long are the products stored on my shipping cart?How long are the products stored on my shipping cart?
If you are logged in, the shopping cart will be stored for 2 weeks. If not, then it will be emptied after 30 min. Another reason to join the club.
- Product is sold out, when will it be back in stock?Product is sold out, when will it be back in stock?
Little Wonderland will do its utmost to keep all products on stock, sometimes we failed to do so with some products. We supply our products to both consumers and businesses throughout Europe, the demand is sometimes higher than the supply. In addition, the products come all the way from South Korea to the Netherlands. During the shipping period, all thing can happen which will result in delay of restocking.
If you want to get notified when the products is restocked, you can leave behind your email at the product page by clicking on the red bottom "Notify me"
- Where is my shopping basket?Where is my shopping basket?
Your shopping basket is in the right upper corner of your browser, next to your favorites. Still having trouble? Try zooming out your screen.
Do you have a suggestion? Let us know!
LW Store opening hours
|Monday||12:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||10:30 - 20:00|
|Friday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 17:00|