Customer Support / FAQ
TOP Frequently Asked Questions
- How long are the products in my shopping cart reserved?How long are the products in my shopping cart reserved?
If you are logged in, the shopping cart will be saved for 2 weeks. If not, it will be emptied after 30 minutes.
- Is there a limit on my wishlist?Is there a limit on my wishlist?You can save up to a total of 50 products in your wish list. As we know this is not enough for many, but to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as possible, a limit has been established.
- Why did the amount of my shopping cart change before the check out?Why did the amount of my shopping cart change before the check out?
Due to the EU regulation since the 1st of July 2021, we are obliged to calculate the local VAT. The prices on our website are by default 21% VAT, this applies to Dutch users. In case your local VAT is lower or higher than 21%, this may affect the final amount.
For more information about this regulation, click here.
- There is no payment method available, what should I do now?There is no payment method available, what should I do now?
There is a possibility that due to an error in the system the payment methods are temporarily out of service. In the event that you experience this issue, we kindly ask you to contact us so we are able to fix the problem as soon as possible.
We thank you for your help and apologize for the inconvenience.
- My address is incorrect, what should I do?My address is incorrect, what should I do?
It can happen to the best of us that the provided address is incorrect, we suggest you to contact us as soon as possible. Our Customer Service agents are unfortunately not able to adjust the address once the order has been dispatched.
- Haven't received the shipping confirmation yet? Then you are still on time to update the address!
- Has the package already been shipped? Then we advise you to have a look on the shipping page of DHL or Post-NL website. This will enable you to modify the delivery address (Service Point or house number) or time of delivery yourself.
In the event that DHL or Post-NL is unable to deliver the package, it will be returned to us unconditionally. This process cannot be reversed, but we can ship the package again (with new shipping costs). Therefore, we kindly ask you to await a notification from our Customer Service.
- Which delivery options are available?Which delivery options are available?
Before finalizing your order, you may choose from one of the delivery options below:
- DHL / DHL Parcel Shop
- DHL Same Day Delivery
- PostNL / PostNL Parcelshop
For more information about our delivery options, we refer you to the following page: https://www.littlewonderland.nl/nl/service/shipping-returns/
At the moment, it is not possible to arrange delivery or return in-store.
- How long does it take before I receive my order?How long does it take before I receive my order?
For orders placed before 10 p.m. / 22:00 on weekdays, we do our very best to dispatch it the same day. However, this assurance cannot always be guaranteed, as we sometimes run into unforeseen issues that may cause the shipping to take a little longer.
View our shipping information on the following page: https://www.littlewonderland.nl/en/service/shipping-returns/
- What happens to my order if I am not at home to receive it?What happens to my order if I am not at home to receive it?
After a failed delivery attempt, the postal carrier will leave a card in your mailbox, and you will be notified by email that the delivery was not successful.
You can schedule a second delivery date or location on the same day until 23:59 using the online tracking page of DHL or Post-NL. In the event no new delivery appointment is set, the package will be available at the nearest DHL Service Point on the following day.
*In some cases the package is being returned to us straight away, unfortunately we cannot undo this process.
- The status of my Track and Trace remains unchanged, what should I do?The status of my Track and Trace remains unchanged, what should I do?
Once your order has been handed over to DHL or Post-NL and is on its way to you the status will be updated automatically on the tracking page, we advise you to closely monitor the page. No scans within 24 hours of transmission, or a status that remains unchanged for an extended period of time? Then please contact our Customer Service, they are more than happy to help you!
- According to the Track & Trace, my order was supposed to have been delivered at a safe place, but it's not there.According to the Track & Trace, my order was supposed to have been delivered at a safe place, but it's not there.
If your package unfortunately gets damaged, lost or stolen after DHL or another postal company has delivered it, it is important to know that the responsibility for this lies with the customer.
In these cases, regrettably, we do not have the possibility to initiate an investigation.
- My order is stated as delivered according to the Track & Trace, but I have not received it.My order is stated as delivered according to the Track & Trace, but I have not received it.
Sometimes the delivery doesn't turn out as expected, which isn't very convenient. To get one step ahead of us, we ask you to check with your close neighbors first to see if they may have received a package or card. Be sure to check the mailboxes and around the house, sometimes they are hidden a bit too well by the postman.
Still no sign of your package? We recommend you to contact our Customer Service Department, and this is what they will do:
Step 1: We will request an investigation from the delivery partner to find out the exact state of the goods.
Step 2: When there are new updates available, we will inform you within 5 business days approximate.
Step 3: Together we will look for the best solution possible.
* In the event of the loss of a package, we ask to report this within 2 weeks, once this time frame has passed we unfortunately do not have any options to start an investigation.
** Have you found your package in the meantime? Then we would be happy to be notified about it!
Discount codes and promotions
- Can I combine multiple discount codes?Can I combine multiple discount codes?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine multiple discount codes, our system is sadly limited to one discount code at a time.
Have you received multiple Gift-Cards as a present? Then we are able to merge them for you! The Gift-Cards are not related to other discount codes.
- How can I collect Wonder Points?How can I collect Wonder Points?
From the moment you create a personal account and sign in, you can start collecting right away! Each euro you spend at our website is converted to a Wonder Point. For example, let's say €50 worth of products is equivalent to 50 Wonder Points (WPs) for you.
Once you have saved 125 Wonder Points, you can exchange them for a €5 discount voucher, which you can then redeem on the next order you place! And don't worry, they don't expire. ⤶
For more details about the Wonder Points, click here.
- I created an account after placing an order, will I get the Wonder Points?I created an account after placing an order, will I get the Wonder Points?
To earn Wonder Points, you must be signed in to your personal account.
Placed an order without an account? No worries, feel free to contact us, so we can add the points to your account in a few clicks!
- How do I add Wonder Points / Gift Card to my order? How do I add Wonder Points / Gift Card to my order?
Once you have collected 125 Wonder Points, you can redeem them for a €5 voucher. Once the points have been exchanged, you can copy and paste them on the same page where you enter the shipping details.
The moment you click on "Discount Code/Gift Voucher" a field will unfold where you can enter the code.
- I placed an order, but I don't see the Wonder Points in my account. How is that possible?I placed an order, but I don't see the Wonder Points in my account. How is that possible?
After you have placed an order, the points will automatically be added to your account after 5 business days. They are not there right away, but they are definitely on their way!
- Where can I find my earned Wonder Points?Where can I find my earned Wonder Points?
On any given page of our website, you will find a small button in the lower left corner that says 'Wonder Points'. When you click on the button, the total amount of the points you have collected so far will appear.
Want to know if you already redeemed any of the Wonder Points? Then click on the icon that says 'History', there you will find all of your redeemed vouchers.
- I signed up for the newsletter but haven't received a discount codeI signed up for the newsletter but haven't received a discount code
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will automatically receive a confirmation in your inbox. It can take up to an hour before the discount code is delivered to your e-mail, don't forget to have a look in your spam box.
Still haven't received the email after an hour? Please contact our Customer Support, they are happy to help you!
- How do I add the LW Gift Card to my order?How do I add the LW Gift Card to my order?
The unique code you received via e-mail can be copied and pasted on the same page as where you enter the shipping details.
The moment you click on "Discount Code/Gift Voucher" a field will unfold where you can enter the code.
- I received several LW Gift cards, can I combine them? I received several LW Gift cards, can I combine them?
It is certainly possible to merge these together! Simply contact our Customer Support and they will be happy to help and assist you.
- Do you offer giftcards? Where can I find them?Do you offer giftcards? Where can I find them?
We most definitely have these! You can find them if you click on the following link.
The Gift Cards are offered in different amounts, they range between €10 and €100.
Please note: during Black Friday they will not be available for sale.
- Can I return or exchange a product?Can I return or exchange a product?
Not quite what you were looking for? You can easily return it, but please be aware that the product must not have been opened and/or used.
Please note: the product must not have been opened and/or used. When the seal is broken, your order is final and can not be returned. If you use your right of withdrawal, you have 14 days after cancellation to return your product.
To use this right, you can contact us via [email protected]. We will refund the order amount within 14 days of submitting your return provided the product has been received back in good condition.
You can return the package yourself with a courier of your preference. Be sure to always store the proof of shipment until the return is fully processed.
Our return address is as follows:
Of course, there are exclusions to the rules where you don't have to pay the return fee:
Wrong product/order received
Product arrived damaged
For this, kindly contact our Customer Support.
- If I want to return something, do I have to pay the return cost myself?If I want to return something, do I have to pay the return cost myself?
Unfortunately, we do not have a free return service, which is why we recommend thinking carefully before making a purchase. It would be a shame if you have to make extra costs fro this.
- How do I get my money back after returning my products? How do I get my money back after returning my products?
The purchase amount of your return will be credited back to the payment method which you used to complete the order originally. Paid with a LW Gift Card? Then you will receive a new one from us, of course!
We will refund the order amount within 14 days of submitting your return provided the product has been received back in good condition.
- My question is not listed in this sectionMy question is not listed in this section
Couldn't find an answer to your question? Then have a look at one or more of the pages mentioned below, or feel free to contact us via Customer Support:
- The product I wish to order is sold out, when will it be back in stock?The product I wish to order is sold out, when will it be back in stock?
Little Wonderland will do its best to keep all products in stock, however, this is something we cannot always guarantee.
Want to be the first to know when a product is back in stock? Then leave your email address at the automatic pop-up with 'Temporarily sold out'.
Keep in mind that our products are produced and imported from South Korea, this also means that on the road to The Netherlands many things can happen that are beyond our control such as possible delays.
- How do I read the date on the packaging?How do I read the date on the packaging?
In Korea, they use a production date and expiration date, these can be recognized by the 2 Korean characters below:
제조 = Production date
까지 = Expiration date
The order in which you read the date is as follows: Year / Month / Day (instead of Day / Month / Year).
Received products that are expired? Then we ask you to contact us as soon as possible, so we can be of assistance right away.
- How do I know for sure if the ingredients are up to date?How do I know for sure if the ingredients are up to date?
Want to make sure the formula of your favorite product hasn't changed? If so, feel free to send us a message and we will share an image with you of the ingredients on the package straight out of our warehouse.
In South Korea, they change the formulation on a regular basis to improve its effectiveness, so if you have any doubts, we highly recommend getting in touch with us.
- I haven't received a confirmation email, what should I do? I haven't received a confirmation email, what should I do?
Within minutes of finalizing your order, you will receive the confirmation email in your inbox. Didn't receive the confirmation? If not, we recommend you to check your spam box first. In case you are unable to find the confirmation there, then there is a chance that you have entered an incorrect email address.
When this happens, we advise you to contact us, our Customer Support will be happy to help you.
- How can I cancel my submitted order?How can I cancel my submitted order?
You certainly can! However, to do this, please contact us as soon as possible to prevent your order from being dispatched. Once an order is shipped, we no longer have the ability to cancel it.
- How can I change my submitted order?How can I change my submitted order?
It is certainly possible to modify your order, but be sure to let us know in time before your package leaves our warehouse.
Unfortunately we are unable to make changes to an order that has already been shipped, this also applies to changing/adjusting the shipping address.
- When will I receive the shipping details of my order?When will I receive the shipping details of my order?
When you place an order on weekdays (Mon - Fri) before 10:00 pm, the package will be dispatched the same day. You will receive the shipping details in the course of the day via e-mail, our warehouse is already busy processing it!
Still haven't received the shipping details? Have a look in your spambox to be sure it is there or not. In case you can' t find it there, then there' s a chance that something more is going on. In this case we advise you to contact our Customer Support for more information.
- My order has been canceled by Little Wonderland, what happens now?My order has been canceled by Little Wonderland, what happens now?
Unfortunately it sometimes happens that purchases in our system are cancelled, this is usually due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Product(s) not in stock *
- Payment arrived too late **
- Payment not completed (in time)
* We will do our very best to notify you about this by e-mail in time.
** If this is the case and the amount has already been withdrawn from your account, please contact us immediately. Then we have the possibility to still dispatch your order.
- How am I able to contact you?How am I able to contact you?
Is your question not listed between our 'Frequently Asked Questions' ? Then contact us via one of the following channels:
- Social Media
Contact us via Facebook or Instagram.
Our Customer Support is available from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm. On the weekends, Customer Support is unfortunately closed.
At the bottom right of the website you can ask your question via the chat box icon.
We work with a central program where all messages and mails come together on one channel. Contacting us through multiple channels can easily cause confusion.
- Social Media
- Availability of our Customer Support: how long should I wait for an answer?Availability of our Customer Support: how long should I wait for an answer?
Our Customer Support agents do their very best to respond to everyone as quickly as possible, this can vary between a few minutes and 24 hours depending on the traffic.
We would kindly ask you to not contact us through different channels as everything comes together in one central platform. Multiple messages can easily cause confusion and delay in response.
- Why doesn’t customer support answer my question right away?Why doesn’t customer support answer my question right away?
Our wonderful customer care team works really hard to solve your questions and issues as quickly as possible. To ensure that we can help you ASAP, we kindly instruct you not to contact us through several channels, and not to send us multiple messages regarding the same issue.
- Is there a limit on my Wishlist?Is there a limit on my Wishlist?
Unfortunately yes, our system is built to store up to 50 products on the wishlist. We know it might not be enough for some of you, but sadly we can't change it.
- How long are the products stored on my shipping cart?How long are the products stored on my shipping cart?
If you are logged on our website, the shopping cart will be stored for 2 weeks. If not, then it will be emptied after 30 min. Another reason to join the club.
- A product is sold out, when will it be back in stock?A product is sold out, when will it be back in stock?
Little Wonderland will do its very best to keep all of the products in stock, sometimes we don't succeed in fulfilling this for some products. We supply our products to both consumers and businesses throughout Europe, the demand is sometimes higher than the supply. In addition, the products are being imported from South Korea to The Netherlands. During the shipping period, all sort of thing can happen which can result in delay of the restock.
In case you'd like to get notified when the products are restocked, you can leave your e-mail at the automatic pop-up with 'Temporarily sold out!'.
- Where is my shopping basket?Where is my shopping basket?
Your shopping basket is in the right upper corner of your screen, next to your favorites. Still having trouble? Try to zoom out your screen, that might help sometimes!
- My order is incomplete, what should I do?My order is incomplete, what should I do?
It is possible that your received order is incomplete due to one or more of the following reasons:
- A product is missing from my order
- I received the wrong order
- This product looks like it has been opened
- My products have been damaged (during transport)
In these cases, we advise you to contact us right away and if possible include a picture, so we can be of service more quickly. Together we can look for an appropriate solution.
You can contact us at the following email address: [email protected]
- I have a complaint, how do I report this? I have a complaint, how do I report this?
When you have a complaint about something, it is of course very unpleasant, but we are more than happy to help! By reporting a complaint you can contact our Customer Support via the following email address: [email protected]
Together we can usually find an appropriate solution, not satisfied with the offered options? Then it is possible to submit your dispute for mediation through Stichting WebwinkelKeur.
Since the 15th of February 2016, it is also possible for customers in the EU to report complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . In case your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint through the platform of the European Union.
- I received a defective product, how do I report this?I received a defective product, how do I report this?
Your ordered products are handled and packed with care to ensure that they remain undamaged. Regrettably, it sometimes happens that a product has a defect that is not noticeable at first glance.
In these cases, you can contact us via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
We kindly ask you to add the following information to the e-mail:
- Your order number.
- List the item(s) and the damage that has been caused.
- Include pictures of the damaged item(s). This will help our Customer Support department to process the matter more quickly. Has the box in which the delivery arrived also sustained damage? If so, we would like to receive a picture of this as well.
You can also send us a message via our Facebook page with the above information. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Note: Do not throw away item(s) or packaging before we have responded and reviewed the situation, there might be a possibility that we have to examine it more thoroughly.
Do you have a suggestion? Let us know!
LW Store opening hours
|Monday||12:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||10:30 - 20:00|
|Friday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 17:00|