Blithe's Patting Splash Masks are based on old Korean traditions where Korean women ‘splashed’ skin-beneficial waters over their skin after cleansing. Splash masks are highly concentrated liquids with Lactic acid and Botanical extracts to instantly smoothen the skin and increase radiance over time. Immensely popular and ofter compared to Sunday Riley’s Good Genes lactic acid treatment at a fraction of the cost!
Available in 3 varieties:
- Yellow Citrus & Honey for brightening
- Green Tea for healing and soothing
- Purple Berry, a rejuvenating mask rich in antioxidants from Red Berries
Ingredients we love:
- Lactic Acid: A mild AHA/chemical exfoliant that deeply hydrates. Higher concentrations firm and rejuvenate skin.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Pour a capful of splash mask into a clean bowl of water (the ideal ratio of formula to water is 1:100, so a capful requires 700ml of water).
- Stir with finger tips
- Splash generously onto face and pat into skin. Repeat several times.
- Alternative method: soak a cotton pad with water and poor 1 drop of the splash mask onto the pad. Wipe across the face and pat the product into skin.
- Suitable for daily use. For best results, use at least 2-3 times a week.
Water, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, accharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Dextrin, Sodium lactate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Honey
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|