Pressed Serum Tundra Chaga
Cruelty FreeAll our products are cruelty free.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for the hottest products
The Blithe Pressed Serum Tundra Chaga combines the potency of a concentrated serum with the comfort of a cream. It consists of 60% cold-processed Chaga Mushroom extracts that are rich in antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental stressors and keep the skin young and firm. It also contains fermented Olive and Argan Oil to moisturize the skin and keep the skin supple. Suitable for mature skin types.
Blog : Brand Overview: Blithe
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract(60%), Water, Glycerin, Diglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Polyurethane-39, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sparassis Crispa Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13, C12-16 Alcohols, Caramel, Palmitic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyldihydrojasmonate
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.