Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum is specially formulated for dehydrated, irritated skin. It hydrates and calms skin with Celery, Carrot, and Broccoli extract and leaves skin plump and smooth.
Ingredients we love
- Broccoli extract: Broccoli is rich in antioxidants and can be useful in protecting skin from free radical damage and UV damage. It helps skin get even-toned and radiant.
- Carrot extract: Carrot extract increases cell turnover, brightens skin and reduces inflammation. A perfect ingrediënt for individuals with dull skin.
- Purslane extract: A botanical ingredient known from Korean traditional medicine, that has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant effects on skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed and toned skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
Aqua(Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Betaine,Dimethyl Sulfone, Propanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Arginine, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate,Glycerin, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Apium Graveolens Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata Leaf Extract, Brassica Rapa Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa Extract,Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract,Solanum Lycopersicum Fruit Extract, Acetyl Methionine, Lysine Hcl,Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Theanine, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Natto Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|