The 9Wishes Mega Vitamin Ampule Serum does it all: brighten and nourish the skin while leaving a radiant and glow complexion! The treatment is enriched with several antioxidant that will keep the skin healthy and youthful.
Ingredients we love:
- Sea Buckthorn: Rich in vitamin C, omega 3, 6 and 9 and many antioxidants. Calms down inflammation, boosts hydration, and is known for its soothing, protective abilities.
- Honey: Honey is moisturizing and soothing, and has significant antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Niacinamide: Stimulates natural ceramide-production and fades hyperpigmentation. Leads to firm, even-toned skin.
- Beta-Glucan: Has wound healing, antioxidant and anti-age abilities and soothes and moisturizes skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Most common form of vitamin E, offers important antioxidant properties to help protect the skin from pollution and external factors that can weaken it.
- Ascorbic acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
yrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water (50%), Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract (25%), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Purified Water, Honey Extract (5, 000ppm), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Biota Orientalis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine (4, Polyglyceryl 4-Caprate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Beta-Glucan, Zanthoxylum Schinifolium Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Carbomer, Arginine, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Exract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Niacinamide (500ppm), Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ascorbic Acid (100ppm), Tocopheryl Acetate (100ppm), Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skinconcern||Dull, tired skin|
|Skin type||All skintypes|
|Place of origin||South Korea|