AXIS-Y Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule is an intensive treatment that has been formulated towards people with oily (and acne prone) skin. The ampoule is rich in noursihing ingredients but the products itself doesn't feel heavy or tacky on the skin, making it ideal for people that don't like to use heavy treatments. The key ingredient artichoke helps the skin to maintain moisture and strenghten the skin to prevent 'saggy' pores, making them less noticable. The treatment is also enriched with several brightning ingredients that will help to tackle (acne) scars and hyperpigmentation.
Ingredients we love:
- Artichoke: Diminishes fine lines, improves skin elasticity and tightens the appearance of prominent pores.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Beta-Glucan: Has wound healing, antioxidant and anti-age abilities and soothes and moisturizes skin.
- Licorice: Fades hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alcohol, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Extract, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Chlorphenesin, Xantham Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Arginine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Adenosine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skinconcern||Sebum, Acne, Acne scarring, Hyperpigmentation, Dehydrated|
|Skin type||Combination, Oily|
|Place of origin||South Korea|
|Preference||Clarifying, Soothing, Hydrating|