Huxley's Cleansing Gel Be Clean Be Moist is a luxurious, deeply nourishing, pH-balancing gel cleanser. It is formulated with Organic Sahara Prickly Pear Cactus Seed Oil, rich in antioxidants and vitamin E to nourish the skin and protect it from environmen Read more
Huxley's Cleansing Gel Be Clean Be Moist is a luxurious, deeply nourishing, pH-balancing gel cleanser. It is formulated with Organic Sahara Prickly Pear Cactus Seed Oil, rich in antioxidants and vitamin E to nourish the skin and protect it from environmental stressors. The cleanser is also enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Centella extracts to simultaneaously cleanse and hydrate skin. Free of sodium lauryl sulfates, parabens, synthetic dyes, and mineral oils. Suitable for all skin types.
- Apply 1-2 pumps with clean hands to wet face and neck
- Gently massage into the skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel
Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Isostearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Propanedol, Opuntia Fiscus-Indica Seed Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, /citrus Aurantifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Limonum Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi Fruit extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Juglans Regia Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana Bud Extract, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.