Cleansing Gel Be Clean Be Moist
Free gift from €30,-Order above €30,- excl. shipping fee and get a surprise sheet mask
Free gift from €100,-Order above €100,- and get a gift worth up to €10,-
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for the hottest products
Huxley's Cleansing Gel Be Clean Be Moist is a luxurious, deeply nourishing, pH-balancing gel cleanser. It is formulated with Organic Sahara Prickly Pear Cactus Seed Oil, rich in antioxidants and vitamin E to nourish the skin and protect it from environmental stressors. The cleanser is also enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Centella extracts to simultaneaously cleanse and hydrate skin. Free of sodium lauryl sulfates, parabens, synthetic dyes, and mineral oils. Suitable for all skin types.
Volume: 200 mL
- Apply 1-2 pumps with clean hands to wet face and neck
- Gently massage into the skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel
Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Bud Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.