Elizavecca's Milky Piggy Hell Pore Clean Up Mask is a peel-off mask, infused with Charcoal Extract. The mask removes whiteheads, blackheads, and dead skin cells and leaves skin soft and clear.
Ingredients we love
- Charcoal: Charcoal is what remains after burning coal, turf or wood. It’s a unique substance that absorbs oil and impurities and instantly mattifies skin.
- Glasswort extract: A plant extract and antioxidant that contains minerals and amino acids, that can help maintain a healthy skin barrier and moisturizes the skin.
- Cleanse skin and open pores with warm to tepid water or a warm towel.
- Apply a thin layer on the face, avoid the mouth and eye area.
- Leave on for 15-20 min or until the mask has dried.
- Peel it off carefully. Start from the chin area and pull upwards.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Close pores by applying toner to your skin.
Water, Alcohol Polyvinyl Alcohol, PVP, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal Powder, Fragrance, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Ceteth-25, Aluminium Hydroxide, Oleth-10, Citrus Grandis(Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Caragana Sinica Root Fermet Extract, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Nymphea Alba Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|