Elizavecca's Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is a purifying mask with Carbonated water, White clay, Bentonite clay, Charcoal powder, and Green Tea extracts. It cleanses skin and unclogs pores while removing dead skin cells and excess sebum without drying out the skin. Leaves skin clearer and brighter.
Ingredients we love
- Kaolin: A type of clay that absorbs excess oil and sebum, while being mild to skin. Suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Green tea extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Activated charcoal: Charcoal is what remains after burning coal, turf or wood. It’s a unique substance that absorbs oil and impurities and instantly mattifies skin.
- Use the spatula to scoop out an appropriate amount and apply onto face. Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- After 3-5 minutes the mask will start to foam up. Wait for the foaming to reach its maximum, then gently massage the bubbly mask all over the face for 1-2 min.
- Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin (90,000ppm), Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bentonite, Collagen, Charcoal Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Carbonated Water (1,00ppm), Xathan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Fressia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Texture||Soft clay / Carbonated bubbles|
|Place of origin|