Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Blithe Inbetween Instant Glowing Cream is an innovative primer that works to nourish, hydrate and perfectly prep skin for foundation application. Infused with Glycerin and Niacinamide. The satin-textured moisturiser delivers long-lasting moisture, whilst enhancing natural radiance and delivering a photo-ready, soft-focus finish to extend makeup wear. A dose of antioxidant-rich Tomato Leaf Extract fortifies and protects from environmental pollutants. Suitable for all skin types.
Can also be used as an overnight treatment to brighten and repair skin whilst you sleep.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Niacinamide, Triisostearin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C14-22 Alcohols, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Ceramide NP, Fragrance, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Triethylhexanoin, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Phospholipids, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cholesterol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phytosphingosine, Disodium Edta, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Leaf Cell Culture Extract
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|