The Blithe Pressed Serum Gold Apricot combines the potency of a concentrated serum with the comfort of a cream. It consists of 31% apricot extract that are rich in antioxidants to brightening the skin and improves skin’s clarity and boosts it's radiance. Suitable for all skin types.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract (31%), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Undecane, Tridecane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexastearate/ Hexarosinate, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, C14-22 Alcohols, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Palmitic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Myristic Acid, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water, Tocopherol, Candida Bombicola/ Glucose/ Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|