Banila Co Clean It Zero Nourishing cleansing balm transforms into oil upon application to gently remove heavy makeup without stripping your skin’s natural oils. Formulated with a variety of natural oils and extracts, the cleanser leaves your skin moisturized and revitalized. Contains the highest concentration of oil of all four Cleansing Balms. A great first step for your Double Cleansing ritual. Recommended for dry skin.
Ingredients we love
- Panax Ginseng: An ingredient known from Korean traditional medicine that nourishes the skin, has antioxidant properties and stimulates blood circulation in skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Anti-inflammatory, soothing plant oil with nourishing, anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Royal Jelly: An anti-inflammatory, antibacterial ingredient that helps to keep skin healthy and hydrated.
How to use
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Panax Ginseng Berry Extract , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Squalane , Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Royal Jelly Extract , Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil , Beta-Carotene , Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Tocopherol , Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
Curious about more Banila Co products or our entire Oil Based Cleansers range?
Little Wonderland offers you the key to your glowing skin, find out more K Beauty products: Korean Skincare & Korean Makeup
|Place of origin||South Korea|