Yadah Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm is a deep cleansing balm that removes heavy makeup without irritation, leaving the skin soft after cleansing. Enriched with green tea powder and pure olive oil which promotes hydration and nourishment. The formula transforms from a solid balm into a smooth oil upon contact with skin to dissolve makeup and impurities. Afterwards it turns into a milky emulsion when rinsing with water to wash away sebum, leaving skin feeling clean and smooth.
Free of 4 harmful chemicals: Parabens, Fragrance, Ethanol, and Artificial Coloring.
How to use
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (0.3%), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerinhoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Resveratrol, Butylparaben, CI 42090, CI 19140, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|