Missha's Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive Moist is a cult favorite essence, well-known for its ability to repair damaged skin and even out the skin tone in just a few weeks. Read more
Missha's Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive Moist is a cult favorite essence, well-known for its ability to repair damaged skin and even out the skin tone in just a few weeks. The newly upgraded formula contains over 90% fermented Yeast extracts from Himalayan Purple Barley to plump the skin, refine texture, and reduce pigmentation, even better than before! It's quick-absorbing and ensures rapid hydration. It also contains Niacinamide to brighten the skin, and Adenosine to energize the skin for a healthy, youthful complexion.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bigida Ferment Lysate, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Betaine, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Pirper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Beta vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Trehalose, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Raffinose, Tromethamine, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprytyl Glycol, Hexapeptide-9 Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.