Lador Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is a gently shampoo that clears the scalp of flakes and dead skin cells while nourishing the skin and hair. Contains allantoin and panthenol to soothe the scalp and nourish and care for skin and hair. The formula uses a rich herbal complex for additional strengthening and care. Lauryl glucoside is a naturally derived surfactant that cleanses hair and skin without being drying. Camellia sinensis en Ginseng nourishes and soothes, for shiny, bouncy hair without a trace of dandruff.
Ingredients we love:
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties too, which helps it prevent irritation.
- Camellia sinensis (green tea): A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Ginseng: Gives skin an antioxidant boost. Contains several flavanoids, and is a good source of vitamin B.
- Put a small amount of shampoo onto the palms of your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the scalp with your fingertips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerine, LauramideDEA, PPG-3 Caprylyl Ether, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, PanaxGinseng Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Silkworm Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Climbazole, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Citric Acid, Dimethyl Sulfone, Allantoin ,Polyquaternium-10, Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.