Lador Moisture Balancing Shampoo moisturizes and soothes the sensitive scalp, helps to cope with itching, irritation and drandruff. The complex has a powerful antioxidant effect, and also minimizes the aggressive impact of external factors. Cleansing the scalp and hair with silicone-free agents makes it possible to penetrate the active ingredients better.
- Put a small amount of shampoo onto the palms of your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the scalp with your fingertips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Aqua, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Propyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium, Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Piroctone Olamine, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, PPG-3 Caprytyl Ether, Quaternium-80, Hexyl Cinnam-Aldehyde, Butylene Glycol, Citronellol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.