The Saem Pure Natural Hand Treatment Mask is a hand treatment mask enriched with Paraffin and Shea Butter to supply rich nutrients to dry, rough hands and nails, restoring hydrated, supple hand skin with radiance. The hand mask protects against roughness and is a must-have for the colder months. Nourish your hands intensely and make them soft again!
Ingredients we love
- Shea butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants.
- Macadamia oil: Rich in soothing and nourishing fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoelic acid, plus the more rare palmitoleic acid. An excellent oil for dry skin.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Tear the gloves into two and put on the gloves on your dry hand.
- Massage your hands in order to absorb the nutrition.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the gloves and pat for absorption.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Paraffin, Adenosine, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Extract, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.