The Pyunkang Yul Low pH Scalp Shampoo has a low pH level and will therefore keep the scalp healthy. Ginseng, mugwort and tea tree will sooth the scalp, especially when it is irritated, and will make the hair stronger as well.
Ingredients we love:
- Green tea extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Ginseng and Mugwort: nourishes hair deeply, causing hair strands to look vibrant and shiny.
- Put a small amount of shampoo onto the palms of your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the scalp with your fingertips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Water, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Cysteine, Methionine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.