iUNIK Black Snail Restore Cream is an anti-aging cream that restores the skin with 58% Snail Filtrate, to energize tired skin, smooth out rough skin texture and promote skin elasticity. Contains patented HG ingredients such as fermented soy bean, Centella Asiatica leaf- and water, plus Adenosine that diminishes wrinkles and has intensely moisturizing effects on skin.
Ingredients we love
- Snail filtrate: Contains a complex skin-beneficial mixture of hyaluronic acid, enzymes, copper peptides, zinc and iron, among others. It shows significant antioxidant activity and makes skin plump, supple and hydrated.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Adenosine: An important bio-organic compound that strengthens the skin barrier. Adenosine has anti inflammatory and skin firming qualities.
- Apply after toner and serum.
- Apply a moderate amount of cream onto the skin.
- Gently massage into the skin.
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Glycereth-26, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Bees Wax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Artemisia Montana Leaf Extract,Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit oil, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin||Zuid Korea|