Calendula Juicy Cream
Cruelty FreeAll our products are cruelty free.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Aromatica's Calendula Juicy Cream is an extremely gentle moisturizer that consists of 48% Calendula extract to calm skin. The cream is also enriched with Ceramides and Tamarind Seed Polysaccharide to deeply hydrate skin and retain moisture for longer. The gentle, hypoallergenic formula is perfect for dry, sensitive skin and can also be used for babies.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, *Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Aqua, Octyldodecanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Palmitamide MEA, Propanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Ceramide 3, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, *Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Verbena Officinalis Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|
It really does a good job at hydrating the skin long-term, but at the same time it's a little too heavy for me. I have more oily/sensitive skin. For those with dry skin it might be ideal.
Aromatica is a great brand overall, though!