Enriched with several types of hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate the skin and mugwort for extra calming benefits, this soft cleanser rinses away dirt easily without dirsturbing your skins barrier. Read more
Suffering from a sensitive and dehydrated skin and still looking for the most suitable cleanser? The Round Lab Birch Juice Moisturizing Cleanser might be the perfect fit! Enriched with several types of hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate the skin and mugwort for extra calming benefits, this soft cleanser rinses away dirt easily without dirsturbing your skins barrier.
Ingredients we love:
- Betula Alba Juice (birch): Rich source of essential trace minerals and contains various amino acids, with excellent natural skin hydrating properties.
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensely hydrating ingredient that attracts moisture and keeps tissues firm and bouncy.
- Ascorbic acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
- Artemisia (mugwort): Traditional Korean Hanbang-plant known for its antibacterial, soothing and anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Apply an appropriate amount to wet face and neck with clean hands.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Betula Alba Juice(10,000 Ppm), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Artemisia Annua Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive, dehydrated|
|Place of origin||South Korea|