Sensitive skin and looking for something the archieve that dewy finish? The Round Lab 1025 Dokdo lotion is enriched with seawater harvested from the Ulleungdo Island (South Korea) and is therefore rich in several minerals that regulate the talgproduction. The lotion is loaded with calming ingredients as well al three different kinds of hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate the skin, making it more radiant!
Ingredients we love:
- Squalane: A stable plant oil and emollient that makes skin soft and supple without greasiness or stickyness. Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E): A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Centella Asiatica: Helend, ontstekingsremmend, stimuleert de natuurlijke hyaluronzuur-productie en is een sterke antioxidant.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, 1,2- Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sugarcane Extract, Sea Water, Glycine Soja Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Sodium Phytate, Panthenol, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||Ulleungdo Island (South Korea)|