The Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Cream is enriched with seawater harvested from the Ulleungdo Island (South Korea) and is therefore rich in several minerals that regulate the talgproduction. The cream is loaded with calming ingredients as well al three different kinds of hyaluronic acid. Therefore it is suitable for sensitive skin but for dry skin as well.
Ingredients we love:
- Shea butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants.
- Ceramides: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Trimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-16 Alcohols, Shea Butter, Sea Water, Irish Moss Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carnauba Wax, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive, dehydrated skin|
|Place of origin||Ulleungdo Island (South Korea)|