Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Banila Co Clean It Zero Revitalizing cleansing balm transforms into oil upon application to gently remove heavy makeup without stripping your skin’s natural oils. The mild formula contains natural ingredients such as Grape Seed Oil and Resveratrol that leave your skin hydrated and energized to resists external stressors. Perfect product for a first step in your Double Cleansing ritual for oily skin.
How to use
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount and massage balm over dry skin.
- Rinse skin with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Propanediol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Root Extract, Thuja Orientalis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Resveratrol, Butylparaben, CI 42090, CI 19140, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Unlock Your Beauty, bring out your natural beauty with Korean Cosmetics.
Curious about more Banila Co products or our entire cleansing oil range?
Little Wonderland offers you the key to your glowing skin, find out more K Beauty products: Skincare & Makeup
|Skin type||Oily skin|
It melts all of my make-up in seconds, even my 5 layers of mascara without burning my eyes. After washing it off your skin feels clean and supple without any drying feeling.
Definitely will purchase it again!