Soothe and moisturize your skin with NACIFIC Real Calendula Floral Air Cream. This is a non-sticky, pleasant moisturizer with Calendula that has a fresh gel-texture. A lovely product to calm down irritated skin. You can use this moisturizer to protect face and body, and even apply it to soothe diaper rash in babies and toddlers.
Ingredients we love
- Betaine: An amino acid derived from sugar beets. It has skin protecting, moisturizing properties, and has a positive effect on the cell-water balance in the skin.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract: Anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and helpful against eczema and excessive flaking and peeling of skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Beta-Glucan: Has wound healing, antioxidant and anti-age abilities and soothes and moisturizes skin.
- Polyglutamic Acid: Forms a hydrating film that supports the moisture barrier and makes skin feel supple and hydrated.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: The hydrolized version of hyaluronic acid. The low molecular weight ensures optimal absorption, and like hyaluronic acid, intensely hydrated skin and improves elasticity.
Water, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Propanediol, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethyl Sulfone, Lysolecithin, Raffinose, Lecithin, Methylpropanediol, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glutamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Trisodium EDTA, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Calendula Officinalis Flower Water, Polyglutamic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|