NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Clear Spot contains 18 patches, 9*10mm size and 9*12mm. These patches will shield the pimple from bacteria and viruses, while at the same time extracting impurities. The patches can be used during the day, as they are almost invisible to notice, but can also be used at night.
- To open up skin pores, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- After washing your face, pat dry. Ensure the infected area is properly dried. Otherwise, the patch doesn’t stick well.
- Do not apply any acne treatments before placing the patch.
- Detach the acne patch by pressing the cutline on the film. Beware of tearing off without touching the middle.
- Put a single patch directly above the infected area and gently press for 5 seconds.
- Wait for 5-8 hours, or until you see that the patch goes from transparent to faint white, it has done its work.
- Remove the patch and cleanse and moisturize the area. Apply a new patch if the acne still needs time to soothe.
Polyisobutene, Polyurethane-9, Polyisoprene, Cellulose Gum
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin||South Korea|