COSRX One Step Original Pad is made with all-natural ingredients to battle acne, regulate sebum and hydrate the skin. It calms and soothes the skin while the active ingredients deeply penetrate into the skin to clean out unwanted gunk and prevent further skin problems. The pad has two sides. One side is smooth and hydrates while the other side is ribbed and exfoliates.
Ingredients we love:
- Betaine Salicylate (Betaïne Salicylaat): The combination of the BHA salicylic acid and betaine. It works as mild yet effective exfoliant and leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Allantoine: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
Are you still deciding whether BHA's are fitting for you or do you want to read more about the different sort of exfoliation? Head over to our blogpost 'Exfoliation: Should I use AHA's or BHA's?'
- After cleansing, gently wipe the face with the embossed side of the pad, avoiding the eye area.
- Then turn the pad and wipe the face with the smooth side of the pad, avoiding the eye area.
- Don't rinse.
- After use, make sure the lid is screwed on tightly so the pads don’t dry out.
- Do not use more than 3 times a day. If you have dry skin, do not use more than twice a day.
- People with an Aspirin allergy will react poorly to the BHA in this product; Betaine salicylate. Do not use this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
Salix Alba Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- People with an Aspirin allergy will react poorly to the BHA in this product, Betaine salicylate. Do not use this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||Oily skintypes|