HYGGEE Relief Chamomile Cream is a light moisturizer enriched with 75% natural chamomile. Has soothing, moisturizing effects on inflamed and irritated skin and calms it down. This cream is formulated with six soothing plant extracts to strengthen the skin barrier and make skin feel supple and resilient again. Free of artificial coloring or scent.
Ingredients we love
- Chamomile: Medicinal herb with anti-inflammatory properties because of the compounds bisabolol and chamazulene, with mild antioxidant activity.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Purslane: A botanical ingredient known from Korean traditional medicine, that has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant effects on skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to the skin before sunscreen or as your last step of your night routine.
- Pat gently into skin until fully absorbed.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propanediol, Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Beta-Glucan, Madecassoside, Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types, Sensitive skin|
|Fragrance||Unscented, light natural sweet scent|
|Place of origin||South Korea|