Klairs Midnight blue calming cream is a nightcream with Centella extracts and Guaiazulene, a plant-based component extracted from camomile oil. Guaiazulene is a powerful calming and repairing agent and is responsible for the cream's unique blue colour. Centella helps the skin regenerating and prevents scarring and hyperpigmentation. Suitable for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin at night
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric , Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide 3, Polysorbate 60, Bees Wax, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Triethanolamine , Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Content||30 ml / 60 ml|
|Skin type||All skin types|