Pyunkang Yul Quick Moisturizing Professional Hand Cream instantly boosts the moisture levels of dry and cracked hands. The hand cream features 5 key ingredients of Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica extract including other EWG-verified ingredients to soothe and moisturize the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
Ingredients we love
- Shea Butter: An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Coptis Japonica Extract: A traditional medicinal herb from East Asia known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects on skin.
- Honey Extract: Honey is moisturizing and soothing, and has significant antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Apply an appropriate amount to hands and rub into skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Piper Methysticum Root Extract, Scrophularia Buergeriana Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Honey Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|