The Neogen Real Vita C Powder Lemon contains 17% Ascorbic Acid, also known as Vitamin C. Vitamin C has many different properties such as anti-aging, anti-pigment and antibacterial. It is also an antioxidant, has a moisturizing effect and boost the UV protection of your daily sunscreen.
The great advantage of this vitamin C powder is that it will not oxidize and lose its effect. Due to the powder form, you can expect a fresh dose of vitamin C every time.
The added ingredients Lemon Extract, Trehalose, Allantoin and Hydrolyzed Collagen hydrate and transform the dull and tired skin into radiant skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients we love:
- Ascorbic Acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
- Lemon Extract: Natural source of vitamin C. Its high pH level helps decrease sebum production and reduces inflammation.
- Trehalose: A type of sugar that attracts water, which helps keeping skin optimally hydrated.
- Apply a generous amount of either an essence, toner or serum to the palm of your hand.
- Add one-to-two scoops of Real Vita C Powder with your toner, essence or serum.
- Mix both products together and allow a few seconds for the powder dissolve.
- Apply mixture to your entire face and continue your skin care routine.
Ascorbic Acid, Lemon Extract, Trehalose, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Hyperpigmentation, Dull skin, Wrinkles
|All skin types
|Place of origin