The Nard Treatment is focused on delivering vitality from Spikenard, sourced from the Himalayan Region which can only be extracted between October and December. With its rich composition of hydrolized proteins, silk, keratin and collagen, together with its 11 different amino acids, it is able to repair the scalp and damaged hair. Enriched with five natural oils that help hair retain its natural shine and feel soft.
Ingredients we love:
- Lactic Acid: A mild AHA/chemical exfoliant that deeply hydrates. Higher concentrations firm and rejuvenate skin.
- Keratin: A body's own protein that is essential for both the internal structure of the hair, and the hair cuticles on the outside. It makes hair strong and healthy again.
- Soy Protein: A powerful antioxidant that soothes skin, protects and improves an uneven skin tone.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: A soothing, softening oil rich in fatty acids like linoleic and olic acid. Sunflower seed oil is not comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Massage into wet hair focusing on damaged areas.
- Leave in for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinsing out.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-67, Lactic Acid, Trideceth 3, Trideceth-15, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Pca, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Nardostachys Jatamansi Rhizome/Root Extract, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tropolone, Acetic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.