Missha Bee Pollen Renew Ampouler is made to deliver more potent active ingredients deeper into the skin. This ampouler has 42% of bee pollen extract, which helps to improve damaged skin and restore skin’s hydration.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin (after toning)
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed
- Follow up with moisturizer of choice
Pollen Extract, Glycerin, Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Methyl Trimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, C14-22 Alcohols, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Choleth-24, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ceramide NP, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Honey Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propolis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Chrysanthemum Boreale Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|