d'Alba Peptide No-Sebum Mild Gel Cleanser deeply cleanses pores and provides brightening and anti-aging benefits. Like the other two products from this line, the cleanser tackles the problems of excess sebum secretion and aging. AHA and BHA allow a deep thorough cleansing process and normalization of oil production, while Calamine Powder and 20 Amino Acids work to minimize skin pigmentation. White Truffle extract stimulates regeneration of skin and makes sure that moisture does not escape during your cleansing routine.
- Massage a dime size amount onto dry skin.
- Wet your hands and continue massaging the skin until the gel begins to foam.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Aqua, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoampho Diacetate, Coco Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Betaine Salicylate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Citrate
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin, Combination skin, Oily skin, Mature skin|