Benton PHA Peeling Toner featuring PHA, the least aggressive of the acids, this gentle exfoliating toner sweeps away dead skin cells and impurities, leaving skin hydrated, glowing and ready for the next steps in your skin care routine.
Ingredients we love
- Ceramide: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water: Floral distillate derived from the cornflower. Rich in polysaccharides, galacturonic acid, arabinose, glucose, rhamnose and galactose with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate: Fades hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties.
- Lactobionic Acid
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
We suggest using sunscreen on a daily basis when using chemical exfoliants.
Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|