Ingredients we love
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Ceramide: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Apply an appropriate amount to wet face and neck with clean hands.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Gluconolactone (3,500 ppm), Centella Asiatica Extract (3,000 ppm), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1,000 ppm), Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Pyridinium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexandiol, Levulinic Acid, Allantoin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceramide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|