COSRX Two In One Poreless Power Liquid is an oil-fighting liquid that clears congested pores and tightens their circumference. It delivers smoother skin and diminished pore size with consistent use. Contains 0.1% BHA to clear out congestion and deep-seated dirt. It's rich in tannin to tighten enlarged pores and also features 88% willow bark extract to fight acne and kill bacteria. The liquid also helps to cool down skin temperature and tames excessive oil production.
BHAs are oil soluble. They not only work on the skin’s surface, but also penetrate deeper and unclog pores and treat blemishes. This is why BHAs are preferred for those with normal to oily and clogged skin. BHAs have natural skin-calming properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activities and therefore can benefit those prone to redness and rosacea.
- People with an Aspirin will react poorly to the BHA in this product (betaine salicylate). Avoid using this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
Do you want to read more about the different sort of exfoliation? Head over to our blogpost 'Exfoliation: Should I use AHA's or BHA's?'
Ingredients we love:
- Salix nigra (willow) bark extract:Naturally contains a substance that’s a relative of Salicylic acid, plus flavonoids en phenolic acids that are responsible for its soothing, antiseptic qualities.
- Betaine salicylate:The combination of the BHA salicylic acid and betaine. It works as mild yet effective exfoliant and leaves skin soft and smooth.
Salix Alba Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexane- diol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Aqua/Water, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Be- taine Salicylate, Arginine, Betaine, Allantoin, Pan- thenol, Ethylexylglycerin, Carbomer, Pentyln Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||Oily skin, congested pores|