Cruelty FreeAll our products are cruelty free.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
COSRX Two In One Poreless Power Liquid is an oil-fighting liquid that clears congested pores and tightens their circumference. It delivers smoother skin and diminished pore size with consistent use. Contains 0.1% BHA to clear out congestion and deep-seated dirt. It's rich in tannin to tighten enlarged pores and also features 88% willow bark extract to fight acne and kill bacteria. The liquid also helps to cool down skin temperature and tames excessive oil production. It's also gentle enough to be used with other AHA or BHA products.
- Use right after cleansing or before essence.
- Apply an appropriate amount to the skin using a cotton pad
- Focus on congested areas (such as the T-zone and cheeks)
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Water, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Arginine, Betaine, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skintypes|
This 2in1 Poreless Power Liquid is very light and is easily absorbed. I've only started using it and therefore I cannot attest to the full benefit, but even in my first try there's a soft and smoothing effect. I look forward to having this power liquid on my daily regimen and I'd be happy to write a follow up review.
I'd definitely recommend this as a good addition to your daily routine for a healthier skin.