Benton's Fermentation Eye Cream is a miniature version of the Benton Fermentation Eye Cream. The eye cream is formulated with high concentrations of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, a fermented yeast extract that brightens and firms the skin. Also contains EGF (epidermal growth factor) to increase cell renewal and skin healing, and Ceramides and Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and increase the skin's elasticity.
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to the skin around the eyes.
- Gently pat the product into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, little wonderland.nl, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Acrylates/ C10-30- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|