Fermentation Eye Cream
Cruelty FreeAll our products are cruelty free.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Benton's Fermentation Eye Cream is formulated with high concentrations of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, a fermented yeast extract that brightens and firms the skin. Also contains EGF (epidermal growth factor) to increase cell renewal and skin healing, and Ceramides and Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and increase the skin's elasticity.
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to the skin around the eyes.
- Gently pat the product into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Water, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Adenosine, Allantoin, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Betaine, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Acrylates/ C10-30- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine , Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Sorbitan Stearate
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.