Missha Safe Block Rx Cover Tone Up Sun [Foundation-Free] SPF50+Pa++++ provides anti-dust adsorption on the face. Noncomedogenic tests have been completed to be safe for acne-prone skin. Soothes the skin from external irritation. The soft application spreads on the skin as soon as it is applied, providing a comfortable feeling.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day
Water, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Iron Oxides(Ci 77492), Silica, Alumina, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearic Acid, Dimethiconol, Trisiloxane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polyisobutene, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Adenosine, Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, T-Butyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|