Frudia Tone up Base Sun Cream that contains glutathione and pearl powder, creating a bright, vibrant skin as soon as you apply with strong UV protection and natural tone up effect. The multi-sunscreen naturally covers the skin while providing delicate gloss as it is used as a make-up base as well. In addition, niacinamide, which is a brightening component, is contained to not only instantly correct the skin tone but also brighten up the skin complexion, creating the even, smooth skin texture.
- Apply adequate amount at the last step of basic skin care
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Dibutyl Adipate, Dipropylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate Sorbitan Olivate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Stearyl alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methicone, Myristyl Alcohol, Adenosine, Lauryl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Pearl Powder, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG-5 (Rapeseed) Sterols, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glutathione, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Ceteth-5, Ceteth-3, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|SPF factor||SPF50+ PA+++|
|Skin type||All skin types|