Klairs Midnight Calming Sheet Mask contains cooling ingredients to lower overheated skin temperature. It contains ingredients like Tea Tree Leaf Oil. Which makes this mask perfect for those with oily skin and those who are concern with blackheads. Not only does it contain distinct ingredients great for oily skin, but it also contains ingredients such as ‘BHA’ for sebum and pore care. The sheet mask contains special ingredients such as erythritol to cool the skin and Salix Alba Bark extract to help control sebum and pore care. It is the ultimate solution for dry, overheated skin, and post sun care. The mask material is composed of a comfortable rayon sheet with bamboo charcoal powder.
- After cleansing, massage Step 01 Ampoule Pack onto skin to nourish.
- Open Step 02 Rubber Mask pouch.
- Carefully remove the film, place the mask on your face, and gently press.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove gently and massage remaining ampoule into skin.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol,Glycereth-26, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Betaine, Allantoin, Arginine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Propanediol, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Carrageenan, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|