Heimish Bulgarian Rose Hydrogel Eye Patch doesn't just brighten dark under eye circles, but helps this delicate area to stay bouncy and firm as well. The star ingredient is Bulgarian Rose Water, an ingredient loaded with skin-beneficial vitamins and minerals, boasting intensely hydrating an anti-inflammatory properties as well. The unique elastic hydrogel-material allows the essence to be optimally absorbed. Can be used anywhere skin needs extra care, such as forehead and cheeks.
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply to both eyes.
- Remove patches after 10-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence into the skin until fully absorbed
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Carrageenan, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Sucrose, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Calcium Chloride, Tripropylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Arginine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Chlorphenesin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|