Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Hydrogel Eye Patch are packed with nourishing ingredients that leave eyes looking brighter and younger, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Tea tree leaf water and seaweed extracts deliver cooling and soothing effects, while snail secretion nourishes and firms skin. Not only are these patches eco-friendly and dermatologically tested, but they also have great elasticity and adherence.
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply to both eyes.
- Remove patches after 10-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence into the skin until fully absorbed
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Carrageenan, Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Glucose, Potassium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diamond Powder, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pearl Powder, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, p-Anisic acid, Beta-Glucan, Gold, Levulinic acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Phytoplacenta Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Dextrin, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Mica, Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, Panthenol, Arginine, Bee Venom(Apitoxin), Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
*For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|