Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum is free of parabens and other harmful ingredients in order to decrease irritation to the skin, and is formulated with a total of only 10 essential ingredients for faster, more effective results. Perfect for dull skin suffering from scars and pigmentation.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into pores until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
NOTE! When using this product please avoid using any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Tip: After opening the bottle, keep it in the refrigerator for long shelf life.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water (70%), Ascorbic Acid (21.5%), Sodium Lactate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- When using this product please avoid using any products that contains high level of AHA, BHA (include Betain Salicylate), Retinal, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
|Skinconcern||Acne scars, hyper pigmentation|
|Skin type||All skin types|
I know people complain about how some vitamin c serums can have a sticky feel. I recommend rubbing it in instead of patting it in, otherwise it will feel sticky and you’ll have to wait a bit longer to apply the next product.