Green Tea & Enzyme Powder
Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask | order above €100,- and get a gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
By Wishtend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder is a powder wash with a lovely green tea latte scent and a characteristic hydrating finish. Consisting of baking powder, coconut-derived surfactant, and enzymes to manage blackheads in a hydrating way without all the tugging and pulling.
- Take an adequate amount into your hand and use a small amount of water to work up a lather.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Adjust the frequency of use according to your skin type.
- For thin, sensitive skin, we recommend limiting use to 2-3 times a week.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Papain, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Do not use along with other skin care products that have exfoliating effects (retinol, high concentration vitamin C, AHA/BHA, etc.)
- Wash with lukewarm water (35-45°C) for enzyme activation.
- Be sure to keep the lid tightly closed, and store in a dry area.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|