Pyunkang Yul Calming Deep Moisture Toner is a soothing, light toner that was developed specifically for the acne-prone, sensitive skin. Contains Willow Bark, Panthenol and PHA to calm redness, remove dead skin cells and achieve a more refined, smooth skin texture. With a Centella Asiatica Complex to sooth irritated skin and to hydrate. Contains a mixture of Centella Asiatica components that calms the skin. Absorbs into the skin, so it’s a good hydrating toner to apply in several layers.
Ingredients we love
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- PHA: A next generation chemical exfoliant similar to AHA, but with minimal to no risk of irritation. Mildly removes dead skin cells, revealing a smooth, even-toned complexion.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin||South Korea|